This Is Your Year!
That's right! It's your year. You're wrapping up a very important chapter in your life. This chapter deserves to be documented in a way that is unique as you. I have stood in your shoes before. I know that you are not like any other Senior that has walked across that stage, so your Senior Photos should be 100% unique.
I can promise you two things;
Your photos will be 100% YOU!
- These are your photos, your memories, and your time to shine. I can promise they will be natural, authentic, & real. I don't believe in fake photos; photos that are heavily edited with fake skin or overly white teeth, but I do believe in you and documenting your year.
2. Confident, Bold, and Fearless.
- I understand getting in front of a camera can be hard. It really can, but I can promise that you will feel confident, bold, and fearless. At the end of your session I don't want you to remember the camera that was in front of your face, but the smiles, laughs, and memories we create for you.
My goal is that the entire experience is fun and oh so exciting. I want to not only create visual images for you, but also create happy memories that you can carry over to your next chapter.
• Q - Will you show me how to pose?
• Q - Can I bring my dog?
• Q - Do you know a good second location?
• A - Absolutely & I will never ask you to do a funky pose.
• A - Of course ... as long as I can love on them.
• A - I sure do. A field, downtown feel, a little bit of rustic? I got you.
The Dixie J. experience starts as soon as you send your inquiry form. Right then and there is where it all starts. I will get in touch with you. I will lay it all out on the table when it comes to the nitty gritty stuff. I believe in being upfront and honest right in the beginning. We will not only get to know each other, but we will chat about all the creative details. This is where all questions are asked and answered. No question is silly in my book.
The day before your session we will make sure you have everything we talked about from now and the first time we talked. My goal is that we will have prepared you so much that on your session day you can just enjoy.
However, once we have wrapped up the session we will take a second to re-chat about the delivery part of the process. I still promise to be with you every step of the way, even after we finish the session. I will send you sneak peaks as soon as I can. Once your collection is finished I will email it to you with directions on how to get the most out of your photos.
In the Dixie J. Experience I am here for you every stop of the way … and … that is a guarantee.