These Are Your People!
These are your peeps. These are the people that fuels your passion. Everything you do is in the best interest in these people right here. These moments with our people we will not get back, so that is where I come in. Let's create images that will help stop time for these moments that are going by all too fast. I believe in creating something you will cherish forever.
I can promise your family two things;
- Your photos will be 100% THE (INSERT YOUR LAST NAME) FAMILY
- These are y'all's photos, y'all's memories, and y'all's time to shine. I can promise they will be natural, authentic, & real. I don't believe in fake photos; photos that are heavily edited with fake skin or overly white teeth, but I do believe in your family.
2. Confident, Bold, and Fearless.
- I understand getting in front of a camera can be hard. It really can, but I can promise that you & your family will feel confident, bold, and fearless. At the end of y'all's session I don't want y'all to remember the camera that was in front of y'all's face, but the smile, laughs, and memories we created.
My goal is that the entire experience is fun and oh so exciting. I want to not only create visual images for your family, but also create happy memories that y'all will remember forever.
• Q - Will you show us how to pose?
• Q - Can we just get pictures of just the kids too?
• Q - Do you have any ideas on how to keep my family content during this session?
• A - Absolutely. I am so thankful you spent time getting your family together, so let me worry about posing.
• A - We sure can. I will be upfront about how my family collections go and we will add your twist on it.
• A - I do. I believe in keeping things fun and exciting. During the process we will create a session that is fun for everyone.
The Dixie J. experience starts as soon as you send your inquiry form. Right then and there is where it all starts. I will get in touch with you. I will lay it all out on the table when it comes to the nitty gritty stuff. I believe in being upfront and honest right in the beginning. We will not only get to know each other, but we will chat about all the creative details. This is where all questions are asked and answered. No question is silly in my book.
The day before your session we will make sure you have everything we talked about from now and the first time we talked. My goal is that we will have prepared you so much that on your session day you can just enjoy.
However, once we have wrapped up the session we will take a second to re-chat about the delivery part of the process. I still promise to be with you every step of the way, even after we finish the session. I will send you sneak peaks as soon as I can. Once your collection is finished I will email it to you with directions on how to get the most out of your photos.
In the Dixie J. Experience I am here for you every stop of the way … and … that is a guarantee.