Hey You Two...
My heart is so full knowing you have found y'all have found your way to my site. If no one has told you, let me be the first that does. The bond between the two of you is like no other. No one can recreate the same love you have for each other ... but, wait ... I know for a fact that we can at least tell the story of y'all's love.
I can promise you two, 2 things;
Your photos will be 100% YOU & YOUR PERSON!
- These are y'all's photos, y'all's memories, and y'all's time to shine. I can promise they will be natural, authentic, & real. I don't believe in fake photos; photos that are heavily edited with fake skin or overly white teeth, but I do believe in you & your person.
2. Confident, Bold, and Fearless.
- I understand getting in front of a camera can be hard. It really can, but I can promise that you & your person will feel confident, bold, and fearless. At the end of y'all's session I don't want y'all to remember the camera that was in front of y'all's face, but the smiles, laughs, and memories we create.
My goal is that the entire experience is fun and oh so exciting. I want to not only create visual images for you two, but also create happy memories that you can carry over as y'all continue to grow and love each other.
• Q - What should we wear?
• Q - Can we do more than one location?
• Q - Do you travel?
• A - You should wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable, but we will go deeper once we talk about all the creative details.
• A - Absolutely! I have packages that are created for showing y'all's story in the best way possible.
• A - Of course I do. I want to showcase y'all's story. Your story is so unique, so traveling is not going to stop us from writing that story.
The Dixie J. experience starts as soon as you send your inquiry form. Right then and there is where it all starts. I will get in touch with you. I will lay it all out on the table when it comes to the nitty gritty stuff. I believe in being upfront and honest right in the beginning. We will not only get to know each other, but we will chat about all the creative details. This is where all questions are asked and answered. No question is silly in my book.
The day before your session we will make sure you have everything we talked about from now and the first time we talked. My goal is that we will have prepared you so much that on your session day you can just enjoy.
However, once we have wrapped up the session we will take a second to re-chat about the delivery part of the process. I still promise to be with you every step of the way, even after we finish the session. I will send you sneak peaks as soon as I can. Once your collection is finished I will email it to you with directions on how to get the most out of your photos.
In the Dixie J. Experience I am here for you every stop of the way … and … that is a guarantee.